How do I prep for using Versus?
- 1. Apply a thin layer of the supplied Sensor Conditioner to each sensor. Using your fingers to apply conditioner will aid in helping the headset 'get used' to your skin's pH balance.
- Head Scalp:
- 1. It is important to have clean, dry hair before using Versus to minimize difficulties with sensor connection.
- 2. Avoid hair oils, serum, leave-In conditioners, or hair additives. If they are used and you have difficulties with sensor connection, simply wash products out of hair prior to using Versus.
- Physical State:
- 1. Seated: Try not to move excessively or tense up any muscles (body/arms/legs/jaw.)
- 2. Quiet: Talking or having conversations while exercising may lead to inaccurate data.
- Chair: The type of chair you are in can effect the sensor readings.
- 1. Avoid chairs with metal frames or high backs.
- 2. Use plastic or natural material chairs (the least amount of metal possible).
- 1. 60hz (electrical) interference can cause inaccurate data. Stay away from unshielded power lines, older/high output florescent light fixtures, and power cables/chargers.
- 2. Physical contact with a 'grounding source' (touching large metal objects, holding charging cables, holding the iPad while it charges) may affect sensor readings.
- 1. Do not charge your iDevice while using Versus. This will cause interference with the headset's readings, leading to inaccurate data.